Among the problems with the slow cooker in the past was the lack of good, delicious recipes.
With several new slow cooker cookbooks available on the market every year, not to mention the many resources online, people are dusting off their pots and putting them to work.
- Here are some of my favorite slow cooker cookbooks.
- 1. Slow Cookers For Dummies
- 2. Fix-It and Forget-It Revised and Updated: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes
- 3. Slow Cooker Cooking
- 4. Crockery Cookery: 262 Tested Slow-cooker Recipes
- 5. A Potful of Recipes
- 6. Best Slow Cooker Cookbook Ever: Versatility and Inspiration for New Generation Machines
- 7. Busy People’s Slow Cooker Cookbook
- 8. Betty Crocker’s Slow Cooker Cookbook (Betty Crocker Cooking)
- 9. The Gourmet Slow Cooker: Simple and Sophisticated Meals from Around the World
- 10. The Everything Slow Cooker Cookbook: Easy-to-make meals that almost cook themselves!
Here are some of my favorite slow cooker cookbooks.
This is a vital and outstanding novel by Glenda Vance and Tom Lacalamita. There are lots of amazing recipes, along with guidance on converting resources, information on the newest slow cookers, recipes, and security advice.
This one gets rave reviews on the many slow cooker lists. Itis a collection of more than 800 recipes from slow cookers across the country. Multiple recipes for favorites for example chili, beef stew, meat loaf, potato dishes and apple butter.
Lora Brody’s slow cooker cookbook, recipe names contain Duck Confit Chicken Merlot, Tomatillo Salsa, Asian Short Ribs, New England Boiled Dinner, and a lot more.
Mable Hoffman’s outstanding cookbook. Easy to follow recipes with ingredients that are common; designed for the slow cooker.
Easy and healthful recipes from JoAnna Lund. Names contain Sensational Baked Beans German Meatball Stew, Broccoli Rice Melange, Chicken with Sun Sauce, and a lot more.
A fantastic set of flavorful slow cooker recipes from Natalie Haughton.
This cookbook, written by Dawn Hall, has gotten lots of good reviews from people who bought it. All of the recipes are made with less than 7 fixings, and also you’ll find more, entrees, side dishes, and cakes. More than 200 recipes.
Bread fruit dumplings, stuffing, and lots of family favorites, this cookbook offers more than 120 recipes. Also some great hints for using your slow cooker and preparing dishes in advance.
This cookbook offers “Simple and Sophisticated Meals from All Over the World.” The focus is on conventional one-pot meals from various cultures, using fresh ingredients.
This cookbook offers 300 easy and delicious slow cooker meals.